The Center's publications consists of an Annual Report and a bi-annual Newsletter.
Topics covered in most recent newsletters includes:
Issue No. 19, Fall 2009-Spring 2010
- Catalytically Active MOFs with Metallaporphyrin Struts (J.T. Hupp, S.T. Nguyen)
- Modeling Epoxidation Catalysts: Towards Rational Catalyst Design (L. Broadbelt, R. Snurr
Issue No. 18, Fall 2007
- Efficient and Selective Al-Catalyzed Alcohol Oxidation via Oppenauer Chemistry (S. T. Nguyen);
- Cleaning the Air We Breathe (F. Geiger, E. Weitz);
- Developing New Catalytic Structures - Nanocages (H. Kung, M. Kung);
- Atomic-Scale View of Redox-Induced Reversible Changes to a Metal Oxide Catalytic Surface:
-Fe2O3(0001) (M. Bedzyk, P. Stair)
Click here to view recent publications from Center Faculty.
Center for Catalysis and Surface Science | 2137 Sheridan Road | Evanston IL 60208
Phone 847-491-4354 | Fax 847-467-1018 | Email: email@example.com
Last updated 04/15/2011 12:49 p.m. World Wide Disclaimer and University Policy Statements